Sunday, September 13, 2009

This Weekend

Well, much is being accomplished this weekend. I have completely fleshed out my outline, formatted the paper itself according to AMU guidelines (note my students, yes we use Chicago Manual of Style/Turabian as you do), and I am organizing my note cards.

I have found the easiest thing to do it to sort your cards into stacks (I am working on the Delaware & DMA cards as I write) with the stacks. Then arrange the stack in the order you wish to write about them and finally, order the cards within the stacks.

Following this method, you can then simply stack your cards and write from card to card.

An interesting aside. I determined yesterday that the poem, After The Battle, Harry quoted in his last court martial defense was written by Sir Thomas Moore.

This weekend there have been numerous distractions to keep me from concentrating. Things are not moving forward as rapidly as I hoped.

No comments:

Post a Comment