Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Keith Bright

Today I enlisted the research services of a senior History major at Widener. He will be researching DMA, Robinett, and Lincoln in Wilmington for me. I’ll let him speak for himself:

“I always enjoy speaking with PMC alumni when they visit Widener University. I have met many PMC graduates through either our Veteran’s Day ceremonies, our Vietnam moving wall ceremony that occurred two years ago, or while working in the PMC museum on select Saturday mornings. As a senior history major and Army ROTC cadet, I have a vested interest in your topic. I have done work in the past concerning the history of the PMC and my cadets still carry on our Battery Robinett tradition at the home football games….

I am currently serving as the Freedom Battalion BN CDR and am set to branch infantry as an active duty 2nd LT on 14 May. I am also finishing up my senior seminar paper under Dr. Norton [Widener History Dept. Head] and have many other classes to work on. As you expected, I am busy as the academic year is coming to a close. Throughout the month of May, however, I will not have any work to do and can commit the necessary time to this project. I will ensure that it gets done prior to the end of May.

I would like to thank you for this opportunity and I look forward to helping you conduct this research.”

Thanks for your help Keith and your future service to our country.

Keep History Alive
bs

No comments:

Post a Comment