Sunday, February 22, 2009

This Week's Challenge

I have two goals for this week.

The first is to develop an efficient research plan.
I am working backwards from 1 December as that is that date by Which I must complete this project from APUS. My hope is to have this plan completed by the end of this week.

My second goal is to develop a series of questions about Robinette, Lincoln, and DMA to guide my research. The original list developed this week will, of course, grow as I begin my research. When the questions are complete...well, they never really are. You just hope to answer as many as you possibly can before you begin writing.

This week is critical to using my time effectively. I only have my weekends, holidays and my vacation days to complete the research. As much as I wish, this project will not be a fulltime endeavor.

Keep History Alive
bs

No comments:

Post a Comment